Internal exchanger of heat immersed in the bath
Submerged plastic heat exchangers are particularly suitable for heating and cooling high-concentration inorganic acids but also aggressive liquids.
Composed of standardized tubular systems, they adapt perfectly to layout constraints.
Thanks to patented manufacturing, the tube bundles allow minimal pressure loss while ensuring high heating / cooling performance.
Each heat exchanger is optimized to achieve the most economical and reliable performance, according to your needs.
Thanks to simple maintenance, our submerged heat exchangers have an optimal service life.
Stainless steel heat exchanger
Immersed stainless steel heat exchangers are recommended for the heating and cooling of aggressive fluids contained in tanks and baths.
Particularly suitable for alkaline fluids and highly diluted acids, they are made up of standardized tubular systems which allow optimal adaptation to implantation constraints.
Manufactured using an automatic welding process, the bundles of tubes combine quality, profitability and performance.
External heat exchanger by bath circulation
The plastic tube plate heat exchanger is an external heat exchanger intended for the transfer of heat from low viscosity fluids. Particularly suitable for clean or slightly polluted fluids and can be used as a heating or cooling system and as a vapor condenser.
Designed by assembling the “tubular plates” into a double-walled plastic pressure tank, they are welded without adding material.
Easy to maintain, cleaning is done by backwashing.
Gas-gas plastic heat exchanger
The plastic gas-gas heat exchanger allows the transfer of heat between two gaseous fluids. Entirely made of plastic, it transfers heat and recovers energy optimally, especially in acid gas environments.
– Heat recovery from corrosive exhaust air, associated with direct preheating of a corresponding air or gas flow, for example in the chemical industry or in metallurgy.
– Cooling of aggressive exhaust gases in the chemical industry, incineration of waste and sewage sludge or use as a condenser of the vapors produced in the chemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, the drying technique in the processes for circulation or for recycling solvents.
It can be used for gas flow rates between 3,000 and 10,000 Nm3 / h at a temperature of 120 ° C. Versions capable of withstanding higher temperatures are possible on request.
Gas-water plastic heat exchanger
The plastic gas-water heat exchanger is a recuperator for the transfer of heat from a gaseous fluid to a liquid fluid.
Entirely made of plastic, it is suitable for heat recovery as well as for cooling and reheating large gas flows.
– For the recovery of heat from aggressive exhaust air, such as in surface treatment technology, the chemical industry, the electronics industry.
– For the cooling of aggressive exhaust gases from gas washers, then for their heating, eg in the drying technique, the chemical machining of metals, the incineration of waste and sewage sludge, cooling of air flows with groundwater, applications in contact with seawater, etc., cooling of biofilters, air treatment plants in clean room technology and plants with high hygiene requirements.
– Or as a condenser for vapors in the chemical industry, the pharmaceutical industry, in the drying technique in circulation processes and for the recycling of solvents.
This exchanger can be used for gas flows up to 150,000 Nm3 / h.
Depending on your needs, it can be equipped with a droplet separator and a cleaning device for operating with polluted gases.
- Extractable tube bundle with interchangeable modules with smooth tubes.
- Robust plastic plates
- Welded housing for gas tightness
- Condensate tank
- Stiffening ribs
Plastic tube bundle heat exchanger
The plastic tube bundle heat exchanger is a conventional external heat exchanger, designed for cooling, heating, condensing or evaporating pure and extra pure fluids.
It is distinguished by its compact construction and its high heat transmission capacity due to the use of sometimes fine tubes which do not clog. The tube bundle is welded or screwed to the grille.
The pressure losses are reduced and reach approx. 0.1 – 0.5 bar.
In addition, due to the choice of material, this heat exchanger resists practically all corrosive fluids (low maintenance and upkeep costs). Heat exchangers are easily cleaned with liquids and also with steam, depending on the material.